The Minister of Basic Education Professor Laurent Serge ETOUNDI NGOA, accompanied by MRs ASHERI KILO Viviane Secretary of State at MINEDUB, presided over the 2nd Regular Session and the 2nd Special Session of the Steering Committee of the Education Reform Support Programme in Cameroon (PAREC) at 10 a.m. on Friday, November 27.
The main items on the agenda were for the 2nd Regular Session:
- Adoption of COPIL's 1st Ordinary Report
- State of implementation of the recommendations of the 1st CopIL
- Presentation of the state of implementation of the activities of the 2020 action plan
- Presentation of draft action plan 2021-Reading recommendations
Regarding the 2nd Special Session:
- Adoption of the minutes of the 1st special session;
- Introducing PAREC's internal audit charter;
- Presentation of risk mapping with PAREC's 2021 internal audit plan;
- Reading the recommendations.