Improve equitable access to quality basic education with a focus on specific disadvantaged areas.
- Improve the allocation of government-recruited teachers in public primary schools;
- Strengthen teachers’ capacity for effective and effective use of new curricula;
- Increase the availability of essential textbooks in public primary schools;
- Develop preschool in rural areas;
- Systematize the assessment of school achievements in primary and lower secondary schools;
- Establish a functional and operational sector information and management system (SIGE);
- Improving the environment and quality of education in primary schools in refugee and internally displaced areas;
- Improving school performance through Performance-Based Funding.