IMPROVED ACCESS, QUALITY AND CONTROL OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM
1. Teacher recruitment and deployment
2. Strengthening teachers’ capacity to make effective and effective use of new curricula
3. Increased accessibility and availability of textbooks
4. Development of Community Preschools to meet standard standards
5. Systematization of standardized assessment of primary and secondary education in primary and secondary schools
6. Implementation of a functional and operational SIGE
7. Appui aux écoles des zones d’accueil des réfugiés et des populations hôtes
IMPROVING SCHOOL PERFORMANCE THROUGH PERFORMANCE-BASED FUNDING
This component aims to improve access, retention of students and the governance of schools through financial incentives given to schools and various stakeholders.
Performance-Based Financing (PBF)
The PBF aims to improve access, student completion and school performance and management through incentives distributed to teachers in the event of a number of indicators being reached, following an independent audit. It also aims to strengthen the involvement of the local educational community in the operation of the school.
In the PAREC, this is a pilot phase that will gradually and within 7 years enlist 5,000 schools in the North, Adamaoua, East, West, Northwest, Southwest, Central, South and Coastal.
The conditions for the Start-up
Develop a procedure manual,
Set up a National Technical Cell
Recruit a Contracting and Verification Agency.
The conditions to benefit from it
A functional school board
A school project
A bank account
More than 150 students
INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT OF THE UCG
This component is a support dedicated to the financing of certain activities of the first two components and the operation of the Coordination and Management Unit.